Searching, Filtering, and Sorting
Users can choose the displayed columns through the Columns button on the right side. The selection is valid only for the session while the user views a specific list view. Columns can be sorted in the desired order by dragging and dropping.
Receipt searches and filters can be applied through column filters. Users can enter search terms or perform more restrictive searches through the filter button.
Filter features can also be found on the right side through the Filters button.
By holding the SHIFT key and sorting columns, secondary or tertiary sorting can be applied. Predefined sorts are already present in completed reports.
Data grouping is possible based on a specific column. By dragging columns to the grouping section, the data is organized in a way that allows the user to see, for example, all invoices by customer. Columns can be dragged to grouping from the column headers at the top of the table or the column selection list.
Report Table Features
From the report view, it is possible to copy receipt information or export the events of a restricted view to Excel or CSV files. The report view also includes chart functionality, enabling the creation of charts similar to Excel. Additionally, the table view allows the activation of Pivot mode.
Copying Rows and Cells
- Narrow down the view using column filters to copy the desired receipts.
- Hold the left mouse button and select the cells.
- Right-click to open the context menu, where you can choose to Copy, Copy with Headers, or Copy with Group Headers.
- Copy selection copies row data, Copy with Headers copies both row data and column headers, and Copy with Group Headers is used when header groups have been used in sorting.
- Paste the copied rows into your preferred file.
Exporting Events to Excel or CSV
- Narrow down the view to receipts using column filters. Note that all columns in the view will be exported, so make necessary selections in column choices. If you want to export only a few rows from the table to an Excel/CSV file, you can do so by checking the selection box in front of the rows.
- Right-click to open the context menu, and choose Export - CSV Export or Excel Export.
- Open the file through browser downloads.
The table view allows the creation of various charts in a similar manner to Excel. Note that if there are multiple rows for the same entity (e.g., Customer) in the selection, data must be grouped before creating charts.
Pivot functionality can be activated through the Columns button on the right side, enabling the creation of Pivot charts. Pivot tables help summarize data from other tables when analyzing large amounts of data or tables that are difficult to comprehend for specific information.
Back to top